PAMELA MILLER, COPYWRITER
Hi there! My name is Pamela (Pam) Miller. I have been a veteran technical writer/editor for over thirty (30) years. I honestly believe I was born with plots and words going through my mind! I’ve always had a love for, and excelled at, anything that involved putting words and thoughts on paper. I can remember writing short stories and “book reviews” even before I became a teenager. And I’m still writing…it’s my passion, and it’s what I’m good at.
I’ve devoted that last year and a half of my life to working with American Writer’s & Artists, Inc. (AWAI). I have studied and completed several of their training courses, completed the training exercises (and received excellent feedback), and am working on taking more courses.
Some of the writing and business qualities I can deliver are:
- Avid writer with online and offline experience
- Team player known for contributing effective solutions within budget
- Infectious positive attitude that inspires creativity and team spirit
- Fast learner, and eager to soak in industry knowledge from creative directors, and peers
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly motivated
- A deep love for the art of creating inspiring copy that meets beautiful design
If we work together, it will be my goal to assist you in improving your existing copy, writing engaging new copy, and work with you in every way possible to increase your audience, consumer base, and sales. I’m anxious to help you!!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts, English w/ Writing Emphasis, University of Washington, 1987
Microsoft. Technical Writer/Editor (25 years)
American Artists & Writers, Inc. – The Accelerated Program for Six Figure Copywriting
American Writers & Artists, Inc.
Professional Writers Association
Wealthy Web Writer